Friday, January 30, 2009

Lately



The holidays are over, the inauguration is over, we're one month through the New Year. So...where does that take the Cook family?

We are all back to work and daycare; living our day to day lives. The girls are back in AWANAs and choir, Will is serving with the church security and ushering, and I'm about to start a new training under Dr Cox called Evangelism Explosion. I am SO excited about this witnessing opportunity. It is a big commitment with 13 weeks of classes and on the job training. The pastor will train myself and another gentlemen on Sundays before evening service and then we will go out on Wednesday evenings for visitation while the rest of the church is in their Vineyard classes. This is something I have been praying about I felt that if I didn't take this opportunity then I would be disobeying God. I will have to step out of my comfort zone but I know the Lord will help me with that.
On a different note, Caroline turned 4 on January 3rd and Will turned...well, we won't say....on January 19th. Charli will turn 3 February 23rd. I have taken lots of pictures the last two months in hopes to upload them to the blog but haven't gotten to it... I have added a few.
Until next time...






1 comment:

  1. Love this girls picture in chrch. I need to take some of Tucker but he is always playing in the nursery. I am glad you updated.

    ReplyDelete